Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Guest Post: Sorella Baer


NBD. PAPA BAER CAME HOME!!!! ahhh auguri! goodness sakes. miracles happen. I wish I could express how truly blessed I feel. Nope, can't sum it all up.

But my heart is sooooo full. Well folks. Other reasons, why my heart is so full?

uno. it snowed so so so so so hard this week! and Italians take the snow like champs. we're talking biking in the snow, while holding an umbrella (pic attached as evidence)... oh my I'm obsessed with these folks. Sor. Carter and I got stranded in some random paesino without a train, in the SNOWWWW. did we despair?! NOOOO! 

due. Xenia, our new convert, is the best person I know. She's literally going diritto al cielo. mamma mia, non posso lamentarmi!

tre. we had a zone conf yesterday, and I was reminded just how excellent our mission truly is! I love these people! with all of my heart!

quattro. I've never eaten better food in all of my life. it's fine.

cinque. I've never been closer to my Savior, and I LOVEEE being a missionary. Absolutely love it.

sei. Sor. Carter and I are teaching errbody! we're stoppin' errbody! it's so fun! We just love talking to everyone and giving everyone the opportunity! 

sette. I'll have a niece literally ANY DAY now. I can't handle it!

otto. I'm speaking the language of dreams all day errday.

nove. We're out teaching, 9 hours a day, and I love it all. We're reactivating quite a few people, and that is some of the most rewarding work! Sorella Carter and I both love people easily, and so we're able to transmit this love with many, and it brings the spirit subito. 

dieci. MY DAD IS HOMEEEEE.

basically, I can't focus on anything else right now. I greatly apologize! thank you everyone for all of the prayers and support. On behalf of the Baer family, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! 

grazie di cuore, i miei cari! non posso esprimere quanto sono grate per tutto ciò che avete fatto per me a la nostra famiglia, ma, spero di rendervi fiero di me cosi lontanta da casa. Sto servendo per voi, e per il mio Signore, chi io amo con tutto del mio cuore!

la vita è bella. folks. it really is. think about it:) please please serve each other! and go visit my family! I can't, so I plead that those of you that can, GO!

One last spiritual insight? our faith in Jesus Christ ONLY grows as we STUDY His word, and the LIVE it. Please read and feast deeply from the Book of Mormon DAILY. It's the only way that we can be protected from temptation, receive revelation, feel the Spirit, and in all actuality, qualify for heaven-- because we have been COMMANDED to do so. Couple scripture study with prayer, and the blessings of the Lord are ours. 


con tutto del mio amore,
Sorella Baer

p.s. I love you.
p.p.s. Pavia has the number one university in all of Italy! we're totally tappin' into this excellent resouce and finding people to teach! 
p.p.p.s. last week I went to Pavia's castle  and so a Monet exhibit. goodness. europe rocks. 







2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful miracle for your awesome family. The journey has been long with a ways to go but we are on board to help you .We are great at running errands, fixing meals, doing laundry whatever. We have felt so helpless but are willing to help wherever it is needed. We are thrilled to read of Mike's progress.
    Hugs, the Gassaways

    ReplyDelete
  2. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! un curso de milagros

    ReplyDelete