Friday, January 17, 2014

Guest Post: Sorella Baer

oh my heart.

Pavia's the merriest place. Literally I love it here. My beautiful sweet companion, Sorella Carter and I WORSHIP each other. We absolutely adore each other and the work is so so so so so fun. Her italian is exceptional and we teach so seamlessly. We're just homies and laugh all the days. Best part? she goes to the Y too. nbd. 

Pavia has so many people. We teach tons and tons of lessons, and just run around the city. Guys, life is so good. 

In these days all we speak is Spanish. We have quite a few investigators from South America and Central America, so I've been improving my spagnolo. So shout out to all of my spanish  speaking missionaries-- goodness, hopefully we'll understand each other! 

This email will be really short because there's no time these days! But I love Pavia. We had a woman named Xenia get baptized on Saturday! She's from El Salvador. Obviously, I had nothing to do with her conversion because I just got here. But she's literally so so so elect. She met with the missionaries for the first time exactly one month ago! and just barely got baptized! I adore her. She's taught me so much and we're just soul sisters. 

I love being a missionary. I love declaring who I am and why I'm here. Missionary work is absolutely the most rewarding thing out there.

Serve someone and bear your testimony! 

Con tutto del mio amore,
Sorella Baer

p.s. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment