Friday, December 20, 2013

Take it with a grain of salt...

That is how I feel about the information the doctors give, and I mean that in the best way. It seems as if they give us the worst possible news, and the very next day my Dad does something to not only negate the diagnosis of the previous day, but he leaves everyone with their jaws dropped, scratching their heads.

Literally, it has been that way from day 1, and we know pretty well by now that this pattern will continue. This past week we received some saddening news about his condition, and the very next day probably one of the biggest miracles we have yet witnessed happened, so whatevs. It's totes cool. (I cannot believe I just used the word "totes". Forgive me)

Papa is still getting through being sick, and doing his best to keep in good spirits. Dev and Britt are geniuses and brought him a small basketball and a large laundry hamper so he can shoot some hoops. Some amazing ward members brought a little Christmas cheer through the most amazing BYU Christmas tree ever. Aaaaand the best present ever will be coming in 6 days. We get to talk to Sorella Baer! 

I hope all of you are happy and having a wonderful start to your holiday season. Please be safe as you travel! We love you!

Love,
The Baers

No comments:

Post a Comment